Dear everyone,
Today is my 4th month since my foot step the USA land for
the first time, YEEAAH! Another dream became true :D. Ok, you know what? Now
I’m sitting right in front of my lovely lepy just keep thinking about what I’ve
done, rack my brains… hahaha.
Yeah, alright guys! This is my story…. Keep eyes on!
Hoah(stretching), “oh, Kalamazoo…” Muhammad said, and I just amazed
“Thank god, another journey begin” my heart said. Then, we go outside to
pick-up our stuff. But before we go, I saw people standing by the waiting room,
they looks like so familiar, Yeah! They are my new family! Wow! Then
conversation begin(and many hugs too). “so nice to see u on real face guys!”
that’s my hostmom’s first word to us(I’ll never forget that!) haha. My host mom
name is Sherry Vanconant then there’s a lady name Jennifer Lang (I don’t know
who exactly she is) then another lady coming and directly hugs us, she is my
host mom daughter. So then I got hugs, a pair of shirts, and a Michigan jacket.
They’re so nice to us (of course dude!). I got my suitcase and ready to go, I
thought I’ll come home and rest for a long time, but then I was wrong! Because
my brother (actually just a double placement) Muhammad want to follow the
soccer That Begin Today!! So then I must follow them to the body checker. Then
my host mom offer me, “do you want to play soccer too? “, because I haven’t any
choices, so yeah I play soccer then 😞, no passion
and no skill, how can I work? Ahh… just face it Reza!
After that, we directly go to the sport store (so it’s really
exhausted) then I got my first soccer ball hahay (it’s not free anyway).. I
just got amazed, my Local coordinator is my host mom’s daughter, so we’re
really big family right now. Ooh… how fortunate I am, now I don’t worry of
anything that could happen to me because of her, it is pretty, isn’t it? Finally,
we go home YEAH!!. It’s enough for this day dude. “we arrived Reza” my host mom
said. Oooh, I just woke up! And then looking around “wow, it’s amazing!” I
said, I saw a beautiful wooden house with a leafy forest. We brought our
suitcase out of the trunk and put them inside house, got a new room, and “Are
you ready for soccer practice tonight?” my host mom said. Oh my god, seriously?
This would be the first exhausted day ever, Yeah. Ok, we leave for another busy
day haha.
When the train is over, the coach told us the result, then I
failure to be in this team but Mo made it, he was so cheerful because of that.
Finally, we finished this day. I took a bath, arrange my room, make a bed, then
sleeeeeeeeep over night. Alhamdulillah.
All my friends look awesome than I ever thought, they all fun and
some of them crazy yeah! It was pretty easy to make friends here, because I’ve
the recipe man! Just be an ordinary person and not too curious of anything,
just see anything as you’ve ever know. Because I see another exchange student
that so stiff and looks like all strange for him, so just be yourself and
always give smile and greets “How’s going baby..???” Hahahaha.

No comments:
Post a Comment